“Thanks for the marketing workshop that you did for us. It was excellent and really useful.”
Experienced, high-calibre, commercially-minded marketing.
Founded in 2010, SharpEdge Marketing is a Devon marketing consultancy which offers expert marketing advice, marketing coaching and mentoring, marketing training, and outsourced marketing support.
Based in Newton Abbot in South Devon, Chartered Marketer Annette Harpham works with clients across the South West, nationally and internationally too.
- Public Sector Adviser
“Working with Annette, was a really positive experience. She did a lot of background work and was very professional, knowledgeable and had lots of great ideas – both short and long term, so I could immediately start putting them into practice.”Proprietor, Accommodation Provider
“Annette has worked with our company for nearly eighteen months and in that time, she has become one of the team and provided us with invaluable vision and expertise which have transformed our marketing strategy and pushed the company to the next level. We couldn’t have done it without her!”Marketing Co-ordinator, Manufacturer
“I must just write and say how impressed I am with the work you’ve done with our presentation. Without wishing to be in any way OTT with platitudes, this is seriously professional and deeply impressive stuff. Well done and thank you so much.”Financial Adviser
“This is quite wonderful. Thank you. It is such a joy to be working with someone who gets who we are and what we do…”MD, Property Services Company
“Annette is different from other consultants. She doesn’t just tell us what to do and leave us to it – she works with us to help us achieve it, becoming part of our team. She’s helped develop our corporate messages and branding; supported new product launches; extended our communications and enabled us to reach a wider audience – all of which have played a key part in the company’s development.”MD, Manufacturer
“We’d commissioned a new website, but progress was slow, and we were unhappy with the content the web company had provided. When Annette came on board she rewrote the copy for us, and liaised with the web company, pushing the entire project through to completion. The site really reflects our company and values, and we have had several compliments about it.”MD, Financial Adviser
Qualifications and Memberships
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Chartered Marketer (held since 2009)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Chartered Management Institute Diploma in Management and Leadership (Level 5)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Professional Trainer Certificate (with Credit)
- Trained ISO14001 internal auditor
What can SharpEdge Marketing offer you?
- Advice from a Chartered Marketer. The highest professional status for a marketer, Chartered Marketer is the sign of a qualified, experienced, up-to-date marketing professional.
- Wide-ranging experience. Including work with manufacturers, building products companies, renewable energies, professional services, and many more.
- Plain speaking. Plain speaking. No baffling marketing jargon; just straightforward language.
- Practical help. Everything you’d expect an in-house marketing manager to do. We also have a trusted network of associates and specialist marketing providers.
- An extension of your team. The closer we work with a client, the better we’re able to help them. We become one of the team, which is one reason so many clients stay.
- Versatility. Unlike some marketing agencies, we don’t have a standard set of services we need to sell. We’re small, lean and flexible – everything we do is tailored to your needs.
- Complete impartiality. We have no vested interests, and accept no commission payments or introducer’s fees from third parties.
How we work
- We care about your business, as much as you do
- We contract clearly: no surprises.
- We deliver the work agreed.
- We enjoy what we do – which is why we’re good.