Marketing consultancy is about tackling the big strategic questions and devising strategies and practical plans to help your business move forward.
Some clients want a ‘sounding board’ to talk through ideas. Some want a facilitator to guide a marketing discussion. Some are stuck and want to know how to grow.
Every client is different… but whatever your situation, you can be certain to gain a fresh perspective and plenty of new ideas!
- gain an independent, impartial, expert view
- find out what you are doing well and how to improve
- gain a competitive edge with a clear, distinctive market position and brand
- increase confidence in your marketing strategy
- be motivated and inspired with clear and realistic objectives
“Annette is different from other consultants. She doesn’t just tell us what to do and leave us to it – she works with us to help us achieve it, becoming part of our team. She’s helped develop our corporate messages and branding; supported new product launches; extended our communications and enabled us to reach a wider audience – all of which have played key part in the company’s development.”
“Working with Annette was a really positive experience. She did a lot of background work and was very professional, knowledgeable and had lots of great ideas – both short and long term, so I could immediately start putting them into practice.”
Proprietor, Accommodation Provider