- You need practical marketing help, but don’t want to employ someone
- Your marketing person is away for a few weeks and you need to keep things going
- You want additional expertise to support your existing marketing team
What will you get from SharpEdge Marketing outsourced support?
- confidence that your marketing is happening – no longer the problem on your list!
- a practical, experienced pair of hands to manage and deliver your marketing
- a high-calibre, qualified marketer at a fraction of the cost of employing
- someone who considers themselves a part of your team
- guidance to help you make better marketing decisions
- an agreed package or specific services – whatever best suits you
Virtual Marketing Director/Manager
With our outsourced marketing support you can retain us as a full ‘virtual marketing’ service.
We do everything you would expect an in-house marketing person to do.
Our clients find this is either a good interim measure, or a long-term, affordable way to achieve professional marketing management.
The service we provide includes a diverse, tailored mix of marketing strategy, management and communications, determined by your needs and your marketing plan. For example:
- Marketing campaign planning.
- Managing and progressing projects on your marketing plan.
- Email marketing.
- Website content writing (web pages, news stories and articles).
- Awards entries.
- PR management.
- Social media management.
- Managing your marketing budget, to agreed spend levels.
- Monitoring your website’s performance.
- A point of contact and co-ordination for your marketing suppliers.
- Regular marketing consultancy and planning meetings.
- Support by phone and email for advice on marketing issues and ideas.
- Monitoring your industry news and competitors, to help plan strategic responses.
- Proactively exploring new marketing initiatives and strategies for you.