A marketing coach or marketing mentor helps you to grow and apply your marketing knowledge and skills in a focused, personalised way.
You may want to build specific marketing skills, management skills or soft skills; or grow in a new marketing role.
A marketing coach will provide you with the structure, guidance, support, motivation and accountability you need.
- increase your confidence in your marketing knowledge
- gain a more complete view of what marketing is and how it fits in your company
- gain clarity about your present or future role in delivering marketing results
- pick up practical tips for how to tackle marketing challenges
- benefit from a wealth of resources to help reinforce your learning
- access support from your own marketing expert, face-to-face, online or by phone/email
- discuss further structured training options and recognised qualifications
- learn new skills and enjoy longer-term mentoring for career growth
DipM FCIM MCMI
As an experienced marketing and business growth coach, Annette has worked with:
- Managing directors who want a deeper understanding of marketing, so they can manage marketing staff and monitor progress
- Small business owners who want to do their own marketing but need a steer
- PAs tasked with co-ordinating their company’s marketing work
- Junior and mid-level marketers who want to contribute more in their job and grow their career
- Interns and apprentices, undertaking marketing projects or marketing apprenticeships